Which goes first – facial oil or moisturiser? The answer is your facial oil goes first.
Facial oil or moisturiser first – it’s a question of texture. The order in which you use skin care usually depends on texture and thickness. The thinner the texture the earlier it features in your routine.
- Serums go first and soak deep into the skin.
- Facial oils go next, as they are lightweight and easily absorbed.
- Moisturising creams are the last step. They seal everything in and sit smoothly on the skin.
In the Votary routine, skin is:
- Cleanse with a plant based cleansing oil and a soft fluffy flannel
- Feed with a nourishing seed oil rich serum or refreshing toning serum
- Hydrate and plumped up with a luxe facial oil.
- Protect with a layer of matte, smooth, plant-based cream.
Facial Oil - Jasmine and Calendula
Facial Oil - Neroli and Myrrh
Facial Oil - Rose Maroc and Sandalwood
Super Seed Facial Oil - Fragrance Free
BEST SELLER£70.00 Add to bag
Super Seed Nutrient Cream
BEST SELLER£65.00 Add to bag
Read more about application sequence here.
Read about the Votary Summer skincare routine here.
Read about the Votary Winter skincare routine here.
Read about Votary Super Seed Nutrient Cream here.
Read about the goodness of pure plant oils here.
Learn which facial oil is perfect for you here.