The VOTARY team has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our award-winning natural skincare brand.
As the successful candidate, you will manage and process orders from our wholesale customers. You must be comfortable working at a fast pace in a business with many moving parts. You will be an integral member of our small friendly team, working cross-functionally with other team members.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Creating and managing price lists on accounts software – XERO & Google Sheets
- Receiving and confirming orders received from wholesale customers
- Communicating with wholesale customers to update them on new product launches, lead times and stock availability
- Coordinating shipping of orders with the warehouse and fulfilment team – ASANA
- Raising invoices
- Checking and chasing payments
- Coordinating marketing initiatives and plans with the internal team and wholesale customers
- Supporting customers in their marketing initiatives by sharing and coordinating marketing assets like images and video
At Votary we use various apps and software programmes to manage projects and processes.
- Experience of Google docs, Xero and Woocommerce would be useful, but this is not essential so long as you are tech confident and willing to learn.
- You will need to have excellent written English.
This is a full time role on a 12 month contract with possibility of renewal.
The Votary office is in central Oxford. There is no car parking.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com