We’re proud to be participating in The Eve Appeal’s #getlippy campaign for the second year in a row!
SUPPORTING GYNAECOLOGICAL CANCER RESEARCH
The Eve Appeal is the UK charity raising awareness and funding research for the prevention of earlier diagnosis of the five gynaecological cancers.
These five gynaecological cancers affect 21,000 women in the UK each year. This means 58 people receive this life-changing news every day. Raising awareness of these cancers and their symptoms can help in early detection and treatment.
SAY NO TO GYNAECOLOGICAL CANCER
Throughout May, 10% of every sale* of Tinted Lip Gloss via our website will be donated the The Eve Appeal.
Tinted Lip Gloss – Raspberry and SqualaneProduct on sale
Speak to your doctor straight away if you are worried about any of the signs and symptoms listed below. It is always worth getting symptoms checked out. Alternatively, contact The Eve Appeal’s confidential specialist information service, Ask Eve.
CERVICAL CANCER SYMPTOMS
- Bleeding between periods or after sex
- Pain during sex
- Unpleasant smelling vaginal discharge
OVARIAN CANCER SYMPTOMS
- Persistent bloating
- Persistent pelvic/abdominal pain
- Difficulty eating/feeling full quickly, or feeling nauseous
- Change in bowel habits
- Needing to urinate more
VAGINAL CANCER SYMPTOMS
- Bleeding between periods, post-menopause/after sex
- Bad-smelling/blood-stained discharge
- Pain during sex
- A vaginal lump
- Persistent vaginal itch
VULVAL CANCER SYMPTOMS
- A lasting itch
- Pain or soreness
- Thickened, raised, red, white or dark patches on the skin of the vulva
- Lump on the vulva
WOMB CANCER SYMPTOMS
- Bleeding in between periods, after menopause or after sex
- Heavier periods
- Vaginal discharge – pink/watery/brown or prune colour
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION?
Here you will find a wealth of information on the Get Lippy campaign and more detail about gynaecological cancers.
The ‘Ask Eve’ service can be found here.
Find informative videos here.
Follow The Eve Appeal on Instagram here.
* 10% + VAT of every sale of Tinted Lip Gloss via our website goes to The Eve Appeal’s Get Lippy campaign, until end of May 2022. (Reg Charity No. 1091708)